- Breed: Paint
- Discipline: Halter
- Registry: APHA, Paint Horse Association of Australia, Pinto Horse Association of America PtHA
- Export qualified: yes
- Qualified for: European Union, Norway, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
- Available in: United States
- Owner: Shelley Bablitz
- Last Updated: Fri Jul 27, 2012
2007 APHA / PtHA / PHAA Stallion
HYPP N/N, OLWS Negative
11x World & Reserve World Champion
Enrolled in APHA Breeders' Trust. Foals are eligible for the Gold division futurities.
- APHA World Champion Weanling Stallion
- APHA World Champion 2-Year-Old Stallion
- APHA World Champion Amateur Yearling Stallion
- APHA World Champion Amateur 2-Year-Old Stallion
- APHA Reserve World Champion 3-Year-Old Stallion
- PtHA World Champion Yearling Stallion
- PtHA World Champion 2-Year-Old Stallion
- PtHA World Champion Amateur 3 & 4-Year-Old Stallion
- PtHA World Champion 3 & Older Tobiano Stallion
- PtHA Reserve World Champion Amateur Yearling Stallion
- PtHA Reserve World Champion 2-Year-Old Stallion
- Magnolia Classic Breeders Futurity Open Yearling Stallions Champion
- Magnolia Classic Paint Futurity Jr/Sr Non-Pro Weanling Stallions, Champion, Reserve in the Open
- Magnolia Classic Paint Breeders Futurity Open Sr Weanling Stallions Champion
- OPHC Land Rush Futurity Open Weanling Stallions Champion,
- APHA 52 Grand and Reserve Grand Championships at Halter.
SIRED BY: Tribute To Sierra – Sire of over 50 World/Reserve World Champions!
OUT OF: Aintchamamaimprest - 215 Open Halter points: 83 Grand and Reserve Grand Championships at Halter; Open Superior Halter
FULL SIBLING to: Tributes Double Stuffed – Multiple World/Reserve World Champion, Tributes First – Res. World Champion and earner of 544 halter points, Tributes Backn Black – Multiple Res World Champion.
First offspring were born in 2011.
Please note that the content and photographs entered into stallion guide profile pages are maintained by the individual stallion’s owner or agent. SBS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented. If at anytime you see something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact us directly.