Select Breeders Southwest, Inc. (SBSW) is seeking to hire an energetic and motivated individual to join the team of professionals at our Aubrey, Texas based equine reproductive technology company. The Aubrey office is part of a 23 Affiliated Laboratory network located throughout the world. SBS is the leading provider of equine semen freezing, storage and distribution services. For more information on Select Breeders SouthWest and the International Network of Affiliated Laboratories please visit our website at www.selectbreeders.com.
This is a full-time hourly position that provides lab and clerical support for freezing, reporting, and distributing frozen equine semen.
The ideal candidate is organized, self directed, detail oriented, flexible and a person who works well with others in a small "team" atmosphere.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to the following
- Process semen collections
- Provide recording and reporting information in database
- Implement and maintain efficient filing systems
- Maintain an organized and clean lab environment
- Provide assistance in processing distribution requests for domestic and export of cooled and frozen semen shipments
- Data entry and report generation in various SBS databases
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs.
- Organizational skills and good communication are vitally important to this position.
- A fundamental understanding of equine reproduction and breeding management is beneficial, but not required.
Interested parties should email or mail a Letter of Interest and Resume to:
Call Select Breeders Southwest at 940.365.2467