Director of Operations
The Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing all daily operations of entities owned by SBSVS Partners, LLC through the development and implementation of systems, policies and processes needed to manage current and future activities, along with overseeing growth and future expansion. Must be able to travel as needed, multi-task in fast paced environments and interact with doctors, non-doctor personnel & clients handling various facets of the overall operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implements and communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operations division.
- Collaborates with the executive leadership to develop and meet primary goals and objectives.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new processes, technologies, and systems to improve and streamline organizational processes and use of resources.
- Manages all employees and operational processes (SOP’s) to ensure consistency and unification to the overall operation.
- Ensures that departmental (or business) decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, supply and hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the organization’s business plan and vision.
- Promotes a client-centered environment and facilitates programs and processes that meet client needs.
- Promotes cooperative working environment among staff members, understanding the value of teamwork and its importance in helping the overall business function as a unit.
- Assists in preparation of budgets identifying innovative steps to improve efficiency, reduce expenses and increase company profitability.
- Participates in monthly financial review with executive leadership.
- Presents periodic performance reports and metrics to executive leadership.
- Oversees/assists with compliance and regulatory matters including controlled substance recordkeeping and reporting; workplace safety; etc.
- Assists with administrative affairs including the negotiation of vendor contracts, communications of legal matters and the management of any liability claims.
- Assists with identifying individual and company training needs, performance measurements and implements appropriate incentive plans.
- Assists with enhancing the public image and recognition of the organization’s name within the industry through branding initiatives, social media, community outreach, new business development, and strategic partnerships.
- Organizes recruitment, placement and onboarding of required employees, ensuring organizational structure and delegating tasks and responsibilities.
- Evaluates performance on an on-going basis with employees and handles all disciplinary actions with employees when necessary.
- Assists in developing policies and coordinating human resources activities such as, written job descriptions, interviewing, hiring, compensation, benefits, and training.
- Organizes and conducts various weekly/monthly meetings with key stakeholders.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience in operations management.
- Human Resource experience desired.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong research and follow-up skills required.
Interested parties should email or mail a Letter of Interest and Resume to:
Select Breeders Service, Inc.
Attn: Paul Loomis
961 Cayots Corner Rd
Chesapeake City, MD 21915