Select Breeders Service, Inc. (SBS), located in Chesapeake City, MD, is
seeking to hire an energetic and motivated individual to join the team of
professionals at our Maryland based equine reproductive technology company.
With its network of Affiliated Laboratories located throughout the
country, SBS is the leading provider of equine semen freezing storage and
distribution services in North America.
In addition to providing semen collection, evaluation and cryopreservation services to stallion owners, SBS-Maryland is the central laboratory for all US based affiliate labs and is responsible for media production, quality control, training and technical support of affiliate personnel. We also operate a veterinary services division that offers mare breeding and management, foaling and an embryo transfer program. As such we are a full-service equine reproduction center.
This is a full-time position that reports to the SBS Controller. This position is charged with data entry for accounts payable and accounts receivable. Detailed record keeping, client communication and organizational skills are incredibly important and crucial to the success of this position along with a working understanding of QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft Office, including Exel.
Position duties include:
- Posting of cash reciepts.
- Posting of accounts payable.
- Posting of credit card charges.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Accounts receivable collections (draft letters and make phone calls).
- Assist with frozen semen storage invoicing.
- Answer client billing/invoicing issues.
- Provide phone support to office staff as needed.
- Work with collections company (American Profit Recovery) as assigned by SBS Controller.
- Other data entry as required.
Interested parties should email or mail a Letter of Interest and Resume to:
Kim Rennewanz: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select Breeders Service, Inc.
961 Cayots Corner Rd
Chesapeake City, MD 21915