The SBS Vision
"In 1981 as a graduate student at Colorado State University, I froze stallion semen for the first time for a commercial client. Since then I have held the firm belief that frozen semen and other practical and efficient reproductive technologies could be beneficial to breeders dedicated to producing better quality horses. Select Breeders Services was incorporated in 1987, dedicated to the responsible development of the equine frozen semen industry. Over the past 24 years SBS has grown tremendously thanks to the hard work of our incredibly dedicated team of professionals, the support of our customers and the unwavering commitment to a set of core values that guide all of our decisions".
Paul Loomis, Founder, CEO
To develop a lasting organization that has a significant positive influence on the horse industry and advances the science of equine reproduction so that breeders can realize the full benefits of technology.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We will conduct business with honesty and integrity at all costs.
- We are committed to quality in everything that we do.
- We hold the reputation of our people and our company as our greatest asset.
- We have a responsibility to our industry that all parties are treated fairly.
- We have a responsibility to educate our customers so that they may make informed decisions about the services we provide.