Stud Fee 1,900.00 USD
- Breed: Hanoverian
- Discipline: Dressage, Hunter Jumper, Hunter Under Saddle, Jumping
- Registry: American Hanoverian Society, American Warmblood Registry, American Warmblood Society, Canadian Sport Horse Association, Canadian Warmblood Horse Breeders Assocation, Hanoverian Verband, International Sporthorse Registry, Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society, Oldenburg Registry of N.A., Oldenburg Verband, Rheinland Pfalz-Saar, Rheinlander Verband, Swedish Warmblood Association of N.A.
- Export qualified: yes
- Qualified for: Australia, Canada, European Union, New Zealand
- Available in: Italy, United States
- Owner: Wood's Lane Farm, LLC
- Last Updated: Sat Apr 25, 2015
Regazzoni is by Rubinstein I out of the great Werther mare Wakonda. His legendary sire has strongly influenced this era of sport horse breeding and passes on rideability, trainability and elegance. Regazzoni's damsire, Werther, is equally influential.
1994 - Munster-Handorf 100 Day Test Champion, Final scores: 140.53 1/54, Dressage: 152.16 1/54, Jumping: 108.55 16/54, Regazzoni scored 10's in Rideability and Disposition, a 9 for his Trot, 8.5 for his Walk, and an 8 for his Canter
1995 -Federal Vice-Champion German Riding Horse in Warendorf
1996 - Won the Finals of the German 5-Year-Old Dressage Championships
Successful FEI Dressage Competitor, Four Star Stallion
Use the YouTube link to view Regazzoni's video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbyifVW1ZXw
Elite Hanoverian stallion with 13 approved sons as of January 2003, including North American stallions Ragtime, Regardez and Ransom, and European stallions Riccione, Riverside and Royal Highness.
His stallion offspring have acheived remarkably high scores at their 100-Day Tests. For example Ransom earned 123.59 points, Ragtime scored 130.2 points and Regardez earned 128.5 points.
His daughters have also made the headlines in Germany including Ribera Grande, the best Hanoverian mare at the 2000 Euro-Mare Championships in Brussels, Belgium and SPS Ravenna M, who was highly placed at the 2000 Federal Championships in Warendorf.
Regazzoni is also a popular sire for auction horses. Revue Girl and Rittmeister both sold for top money at the PSI Auction in Muhlen.
Please note that the content and photographs entered into stallion guide profile pages are maintained by the individual stallion’s owner or agent. SBS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented. If at anytime you see something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact us directly.