Royal Prince III
Stud Fee 1,100.00 USD
- Breed: Hanoverian
- Discipline: Dressage, English Pleasure, Eventing, Hunter Jumper, Hunter Under Saddle, Jumping
- Registry: American Hanoverian Society, Canadian Warmblood Horse Breeders Assocation, Hanoverian Verband, International Sporthorse Registry, Oldenburg Horse Breeders Society, Oldenburg Registry of N.A., Oldenburg Verband
- Export qualified: yes
- Qualified for: Australia, European Union, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland
- Available in: United States
- Owner: Hilltop Farm, Inc.
- Last Updated: Thu Mar 14, 2019
His sire, Rohdiamant, was a highly successful Grand Prix dressage competitor who was short-listed for the U.S. Olympic Team with Lisa Wilcox. Grandsire Rubinstein I also competed at the Grand Prix Level and has had a legendary influence on sport horse breeding around the world. Royal Prince’s dam, Piri Piri, is by the influential Thoroughbred stallion Prince Thatch xx. Royal Prince is a strong refining sire and crosses beautifully on mares that need a bit of refinement and blood to create an elegant, refined sport horse type with high rideability.
Royal Prince was Reserve Champion at his Stallion Performance Tests, earning 10’s for rideability and walk, and 9’s for trot, canter, and willingness to work. He twice represented the US at the FEI World Championships for Young Horses, including a 4th place finish in 2004, and competed through Prix St. Georges.
If you are looking to add elegance, refinement, rideability, and purity of movement to your breeding program, Royal Prince is the perfect choice. For five consecutive years, Royal Prince was named the USEF Dressage Breeding Sire of the Year and he has sired licensed stallions and many Premium/Elite mares. Royal Prince offspring have been Champion or Reserve at USDF Regional/National Championships, as well as winning the USEA Young Event Horse Championships, and are competing successfully in the Hunter ring.
Please note that the content and photographs entered into stallion guide profile pages are maintained by the individual stallion’s owner or agent. SBS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented. If at anytime you see something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact us directly.