Execute A Score
Stud Fee 1,850.00 USD
- Breed: Quarter Horse
- Discipline: Driving, Halter, Western Performance
- Registry: APHA, AQHA, Australian Quarter Horse Assoc., Paint Horse Association of Australia, Pinto Horse Association of America (PtHA)
- Export qualified: yes
- Qualified for: Australia, European Union, Mexico, New Zealand
- Available in: Italy, United States
- Owner: EAS Equine Alliance, LLC
- Last Updated: Sat Jan 13, 2018
EXECUTE A SCORE - 6x WORLD CHAMPION HALTER STALLION * AQHA, * APHA * PtHA.
Sire of 2017 Color Breed Congress Grand Champion Stallion PERFECT SCORE.
NEW in 2018: Nominated for Breeders Halter Futurity in Open and Color Divisions, WCHA, Big Money, Best in the West and Go for the Gold and NSBA
2018 Stud fee: $1850, discounted to $1500 for World Champion mares and producers, multiple mares and 5 panel clear mares.
2010, 2011 AQHA World Champion Halter Stallion [2x unanimous]; 2013 APHA World Champion Stallion; 2013 Pinto World Champion; and Congress Masters Open Champion
- Registered: AQHA / APHA / PtHA / AQH(Au) / PHA(Au)
- 6 Panel Clear
- Stands 16.0 hands
- ApHC Approved Stallion for Regular Registered Appaloosa Mares
- Dam: She Soores- 7x AQHA World Champion and an All-time Leading Dam of World Champions [2nd tied, in 2010]
- Sire: AQHA/APHA World Champion; Superior in Performance
- Email: RanchoHillsFarm@yahoo.com
- Tel: 858-925-3034
Follow us on FACEBOOK!
Thank you for your business!
* 2010 AQHA WORLD CHAMPION OPEN WEANLING STALLION
* 2010 AQHA WORLD CHAMPION AMATEUR WEANLING STALLION
*2010 CONGRESS CHAMPION MASTERS OPEN WEANLING STALLION
* 2011 AQHA RES. WORLD CHAMPION OPEN YEARLING STALLION
* 2011 AQHA WORLD CHAMPION AMATEUR YEARLING STALLION
*2013 APHA [Paint] WORLD CHAMPION OPEN 2 AND OVER STALLION
*2013 PINTO WORLD CHAMPION 3 YEAR OLD STALLION
Please note that the content and photographs entered into stallion guide profile pages are maintained by the individual stallion’s owner or agent. SBS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented. If at anytime you see something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact us directly.