Stud Fee 0.00 USD
- Breed: Oldenburg
- Discipline: Dressage, Eventing, Hunter Under Saddle, Jumping
- Registry: Canadian Sport Horse Association, Danish Warmblood Registry (DWB), International Sporthorse Registry, KWPN, Oldenburg Verband, Rheinlander Verband, Swedish Warmblood Association , Swedish Warmblood Association of N.A., Westflisches Pferdestammbuch e.V.
- Export qualified: yes
- Qualified for: European Union, Norway, Switzerland
- Available in: Canada, United States
- Owner: Olde Country Farm
- Last Updated: Mon May 14, 2018
SOPRANO, formerly Blue Hors Soprano ridden by Andreas Helgstrand, is a striking, modern, 17.1 h, homozygous black stallion with proven world class performance bloodlines inherent in his pedigree. Possessing correct conformation and three excellent basic gaits that exhibit energy, activity, suspension, and elasticity. His ground covering, movement is effortless and impressive. Soprano is a proven sire of top international sport horses including: Dressage horses winning at Grand Prix level in international competitions (see below).
Soprano has been tested for Warmblood Fragile Foal Syndrome (WFFS) and determined to be N/N, i.e. he does not carry the gene mutation.
For more info:
SOPRANO'S OFFSPRING are modern in type inheriting his beauty, elegance, elastic movement, correct conformation, outstanding temperament, athleticism, and dark color. Not only do they show great talent for dressage, they also show a great deal of scope and style over jumps. Soprano has been a very consistent producer of top offspring in Sweden, Denmark, Germany.
- Chaigon: (Soprano/Blue Hors Hertug/Diamond) Out of 550 young dressage horses that competed in Sweden, 69 were selected for the Swedish Young Horse Championships. Soprano's son Chaigon was among those 69 and was then one of 10 selected to compete in the Champions' Finale, placing 9th under Minna Telde. Chaigon received excellent scores at the Swedish Warmblood Association Inspection with a 10 for type; 9/head, neck and body; 8/legs; 8/walk; 9/trot; 9/canter.
- Parma: By Soprano, Parma has the high distinction to be designated as a States Premium mare and selected for the prestigious Rastede (Germany) Mare Show. She was also selected for and sold at the prestigious October 2007 Autumn Elite Auction in Vechta, Germany.
- Samba: A four-year old Soprano/Donnerhall mare, is graded as runner-up champion in the Danish Warmblood main stud book with excellent marks.
- Grevens Sa'Va': At her performance test, she received the second highest scores in all of Denmark. At her last competition, Grevens Sa'Va' received scores of 8.0/walk, 8.5/trot, 9.5/canter, 9.0/rideability and 9.0/capacity. Those scores took her to the “Gold Ring” at the September 2008 Elite Show in Denmark. That is when the 3-5 VERY best mares of the country are selected for the final where the Best Mare of the Year is picked in Dressage and Jumping. Grevens Sa'Va' placed third in all of Denmark for Best Mare of the Year, receiving a Gold Medal.
- Smeyers Sopran (Soprano/Akinos) who on May 29, 2016 in Lipica, Slovenia, under Swiss Dressage rider Marcela Krinke Susmelj won their Big Tour debut in the World Cup Grand Prix Freestyle with a score of 72.5%.
- Dupran (Soprano/Dunhill H) under Danish Rider Kristina Rasmussen who won first time competing at Grand Prix at the Sundeved Dressurfestival Ecco Cup competition in Denmark.
- Issabella C (Soprano/Connelly Road xx) a successful Event Horse who had her first start competing at the Intermediate Level very successfully in August 2016. Issabella C has had many wins at the Open Preliminary level including Plantation Fields Horse Trials and Fair Hill International Horse Trials, qualifying for the 2016 American Eventing Championships where she competed very successfully, finishing in 7th position out of 55 horses in her division.
For more info:
Please note that the content and photographs entered into stallion guide profile pages are maintained by the individual stallion’s owner or agent. SBS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented. If at anytime you see something that needs to be addressed please feel free to contact us directly.