Why Frozen Semen?
It’s Better for You and Your Clients.
Scheduling is Easier
- Avoids hassles of coordinating shipments with ovulation
- No need to worry that semen will not be available when you need it and after your client has already incurred costs for reproductive exams
- No unreliable expensive last minute weekend shipment requests
- Allows insemination at the ideal time for individual mare’s cycle
- Easier to coordinate programming mares using ovulation induction agents because you don’t have to worry that semen will not arrive when requested.
Practice Opportunity is Greater
- Most mare owners will seek professional help to handle frozen semen breedings
- Developing expertise will put you in high demand
- SBS stands ready to assist and support consulting veterinarians…your success is our success